Our contact details
Name: Mr. Louis French
Address: 1st Floor, The Eagle Brew House, 163 City Road, London, EC1V 1NR
The type of personal information we collect
Hypha currently collects and processes the following information when you use Hypha SaaS product as an end user:
• First name
• Last name
• Email address
Hypha also performs passive collection of certain other technical and web browsing information when you visit our website (www.hypha.cc) and when you use Hypha software via your web browser without you actively submitting such information.
This information may include, for example, your browser type and language, your operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the URLs of sites you visited before and after visiting our website, the web search that landed you on the Hypha website or our Hypha product URL, web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on across the website and product user interface. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your web browser also automatically transmits to Hypha some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited and the browser version your computer/device is operating.
Passive information collection technologies can make your use of our product and website easier by allowing Hypha to provide a better service, customise our product based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve how we serve our users.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us via one of the following reasons:
• Via usage of the Hypha product as an end user under an active software agreement between your employer organisation and Hypha
• Via LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Via signing up to our subscription mailing list
• Via emails sent to any of our company mailboxes
We use the information that you have given us to:
• Facilitate access to and support of the Hypha platform
• Perform business development activities
• Communication via email to subscribers to Hypha information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent for receiving marketing materials. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest to best serve existing users of the Hypha platform and to reach new customers.
How we store your personal information
Your information is stored securely within the EU. Our GDPR compliant marketing platforms are also used to store personal information securely.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is needed to deliver and make available to you the Hypha service and/or any subscription to marketing information that you have requested, or in accordance with any legal or contractual requirements.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make such a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at: email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk